Located at the corner of SR 43 and CR 420N is a gable-front commercial structure currently used as a small general store in the heart of the community of Solsberry. Owned by the Yoho Family for generations, the store was started by John H. Johnson and sold to Frank Yoho in 1904, who came in the late 1800’s and served the community as a mail carrier for four years. The second story has also been used as a Masonic Lodge, which is indicated by the wooden carved lodge symbol located in the gable of the structure.
The Yoho General Store was restored in 2012 by CFC Properties, a property management company specializing in historic renovation, preserving much of the structure’s original character. Today, the store again serves the community as a gas station, convenience store, and small restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner specializing in breaded tenderloins and hand-scooped ice cream.